"It's the company, not the cooking, that makes the meal!" ~Perilee 
(Hattie Big Sky by Kirby Larson)



Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Spooky Jell-O

This fun little Jell-O was my sister-in-laws idea. She brought the Jell-O to our Sunday dinner. It was grape flavor with whole pears in it. I didn't think anything of it when her daughter brought it in and sat it on the counter. When Echo arrived she asked if I liked the Halloween Jell-O. She then informed me the pears reminded her of skulls. I said they need eyes, so we added mini chocolate chips for kicks. Then everyone that passed it said those are cute ghost! Oh well, skulls or ghost it is all in fun and spooky! I was surprised that the grape flavor with the pear was actually okay together. I just had to post it! Use Echo's creative idea to make a fun Halloween Jell-O! The kids will love it!

No comments: