"It's the company, not the cooking, that makes the meal!" ~Perilee 
(Hattie Big Sky by Kirby Larson)



Thursday, May 6, 2010

Easy Chicken Kabob's

I got this recipe from my friend Melissa W. who said she got it a while back from the gal that is teaching our little community cooking class at my home. They were a hit with the kids! They were super easy to make. The grill should have been a little more oiled and my skewers a soaked a little longer, but it all turned out in the end. I love that the marinade is so simple and that I have all the ingredients on hand all the time. Thanks Melissa for sharing this treasured recipe of yours with our family.
Easy Chicken Kabob's

Marinate Chicken of choice in:
1/4 cup Canola Oil
1/3 cup Honey
1/3 cup Soy Sauce
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper

Marinate Chicken for at least 1 hour or longer. Put on Skewer if desired and grill until done.

We served ours with rice and a side salad with Asian flavored dressing.

No comments: