"It's the company, not the cooking, that makes the meal!" ~Perilee 
(Hattie Big Sky by Kirby Larson)



Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chicken and Citrus Salad

The year I had my twins I remember falling in love with this salad. I love baby spinach and strawberry salads. Its a salad packed with vitamins A and C. As Spring approaches and I get my spring recipes out I am feeling like posting them even though I don't have a picture of them at the moment! Looking at all these fresh recipes is bringing the touch of sunshine I need on this gray and stormy day.

Chicken and Citrus Salad
4 cups each: Baby Spinach and Mixed Salad Greens
2 Cups sliced Strawberries
1 can (15 oz) Mandarin Oranges segments, drained
8 oz sugar snap peas, halved
1 pkg. (6 oz) Oven Roasted Chicken Breast cut in to strips
1/2 cup Pecans, Toasted
1/2 cup Raspberry Vinaigrette

Toss all ingredients in large bowl. Spoon onto plates.

Makes 4 servings.

No comments: