"It's the company, not the cooking, that makes the meal!" ~Perilee 
(Hattie Big Sky by Kirby Larson)



Saturday, July 3, 2010

In Need of Some Quick and Simple Summer Recipes!

I am finding this summer being pregnant that the 80-81 degree house demotivates me to do much cooking period. I haven't been cooking or trying many new recipes lately. If I do try one I haven't posted anything in a super long time for multiple reasons-- the HOUSE construction is the BIGGEST reason, and preparing for girls camp, and keeping my current home and yard nice and tidy, so that Jack doesn't have any more "to do's" on his list--building the house is preoccupying him completely. So today I will probably be doing a few post seeing that Hugh allowed me very little sleep last night and I am completely wiped out today with little motivation to do anything!
Today is one of those days I wonder what does everybody else prepared for their summer meals! I am begging for ideas and recipes if you are willing to share!!!!

No comments: